We only use personal data that you provide to us directly by placing an order for a product.
We use the following data:
- Name and address for shipping/delivery
- Telephone number
- Billing name and address
- E-mail address
- Payment information - but we do not hold payment details. Payment is processed through a Secure Payment Portal
We need to use this data in the processing of your order and the safe delivery to your chosen recipient
During the checkout procedure you can choose to register as a customer to save you the trouble of entering your data each time you order, then in addition to your specified personal data, we also save the username you have chosen - you can enter and adjust these settings yourself.
We use the data we receive from you for different purposes.
- Delivery of your order: we use the data for handling your order and it is possible that we pass on the data to a 'third party' delivery/courier company. Should it be necessary that we share the data with other companies then we require such a company to handle the data just as carefully as we do. Those companies may also only use the data for the purpose for which it was given.
- Newsletter / SMS: You can register for our newsletter / SMS - you can stay informed about our offers, promotions and latest news. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter / SMS you can always unsubscribe via the link in any of our newsletters / SMS texts or ask us to do this for you
- We want to make sure that you can use our website as optimally and personally as possible so we may use statistical services such as Google Analytics for this purpose. These services keep track of how you use our website but details such as your IP address are anonymised
- We may be required by law to pass on personal data to the relevant authorities, for example if we suspect fraud or abuse of our website.
We protect all information you provide us with the most modern techniques.
We are certified through 'Global Fortress' as compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
We do not allow anyone that has nothing to do with your data access to it. Should it be necessary that we share the data with other companies then we require such a company to handle the data just as carefully as we do. Those companies may also only use the data for the purpose for which it was given.
Changing Our Privacy Statement
In order to inform you as well as possible about the use of the data, it may be that we sometimes have to adjust this Privacy Statement. We advise you to regularly read this Privacy Statement so that you are aware of any changes.
You can always withdraw your permission for processing data.
You can send a written request or and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Like you, we are concerned with safety and would advise you that unless otherwise specified all our goods are intended for children over 3 years of age. Also please note that balloons can be a choking hazard and we would advise you to supervise all children when using these products.